Wednesday, May 12, 2010 @ 3:41 AM
Happy Birthday Azimah! (: ~ 11 MAY 2010
Today it's 12 MAY 2010! It is so called the 'last paper'. How am I feeling? I'm so relieved.
Today's Prinicple of Accounts difficulty level from 1 to 5, i will rate it at a 3.5. > 10 year series questions are much harder. Anyway next Monday I'm going to Malaysia 'Kupkup' going there for a geography trip. What i yearn even more is the SEAFOOD DINNER (:
Alright...thinking back...i still have science express paper to go.
I'm anticipating for my results!
Atirah, don't feel upset. I know how you feel (it's terrible) like, 'study so hard for the paper yet i cannot really do well!' One of the worse feeling in life. CHEERY UP! ---anyway i want to say something here, but i think you will kill me. (I bet you know what i'm thinking! Smiles!)
Today while my friends were approaching the mall. Rashidah blew bubbles! 'bubbly, bubble, BUBBLES!' Do you know how Lady Gaga got her dance step inspiration from? Answer: Bubbles (Try it out! - it's simple, ask a friend of yours to blow bubbles everywhere and try to catch and burst it with your fingers or plam -.-)
Tell me see if it works! (:
Lalalalalala RARA! <---------- blogger seems faulty with other colours. Okay brb for more interesting craps! Now it's 7 o clock! Here comes Ahjuma! (((((: